After finishing a book a while ago that I HATED (which was Fire and Flood), I just had to make a post on those books that are TERRIBLE. My list isn’t quite long, since there aren’t that many book that are terrible, but that still leaves some books for my list. So here they are.
- Twilight. GOD. Horrible. I hated this series. Well, I’ve only DNF-ed the first book, but it still counts.
- Fire and Flood. NO. No. no. Not my kind of book. Like I said in my review, to me it is a mix up of a ton of different books. I am DEFINITELY NOT going to finish the rest of this series.
- The Wrath and the Dawn. I still haven’t finished reading it yet, but there are only a few pages left to read and so far I HATE it. I don’t think 10 pages is going to make THAT much of a difference.
- Little Women. I know it’s a classic and all, but I just DON’T LIKE CLASSICS. They just… NO. And Little Women in particular, was just not my thing.
- Mary Poppins. Yes, I know, another classic. I chose these two classics that I have read, because there aren’t many books that are not classics that I didn’t like.
So that is all the books I could think of that I HATE. I know it is only six, but at least I don’t hate that many books. That’s a good thing, right?